Cardiotrainer

CardioTrainer for Android - Great work out tool for after the holidays!


It may be hard to believe, but spring will be here in a few months!  Most of of us usually spend most some time eating those delicious baked snacks during the Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday season. I think I started right around Hallowween...I am sure I am not alone. :)


Well I have something that I think will help us shed those holiday pounds and get back into shape before spring officially arrives. Its a free application available in the Droid Marketplace.  This application has some features that are free and some that you have to pay for. You are able to track your route using GPS and it can automatically send your information to the website using your personal account that it automatically sets up for you.    It tracks your steps with GPS and a pedometer, using nothing but your Droid mobile phone.  If I had to compare it to something I would say its similar to the Nike+ for the iPod and iPhone.  I like, and have used, Nike+ with my iPod Touch, but it can get a bit pricey because you have to buy the transmitters for your Nike+ running shoes; usually once a month.





Get CardioTrainer from the Amazon App Store


The name of the application is the CardioTrainer.  To get it, just visit the Amazon App Store and search for "catdiotrainer."  It is easy to download and use.
It has lots of cool features including playing music automatically with your workouts.  I have included links to the free and premium CardioTrainer apps in this post.  To download it, click on the button.

Go ahead and download the Cardiotrainer for your Droid mobile phone and start getting back into shape!


Here is the video that shows you how CardioTrainer works!


Having trouble viewing the Cardiotrainer video for Droid mobile devices?  Click this link to use YouTube!
No comments

Copyright © 2018 Mobile Marketing All rights reserved.