7 Must Have Apps for your Droid

Must Haves for your Droid


I got my first Droid Eris about two years ago and I have been attached to Android ever since!  I had a Blackberry before, so I had some adjusting to do, but the HTC droid Eris made the adjustment very easy.  If you have a Blackberry and are interested in getting a Droid, you should definitely go with the Eris!  The trackball and touch screen combination provides navigating through your phone very easy and provides quick access to your applications.
 

The droid Eris comes with some basic applications, but I needed more to make the transition from my Blackberry.  Here are the applications that I found very useful and some entertaining.

Find these apps in the Droid Market


These are all found in the Droid Market.

  1. Listen (Google) - Allows you to listen and subscribe to podcasts.  You can search thousands of them using your phone.  Great app if you have some time and want to listen to a podcast or two.

  2. Layar Browser - Augmented reality at its best! I love this app!  You can see all kinds of cool stuff with this browser.  I use it along with Tweeps Around, but you can do a lot more with it like Foursquare, YellowPages, Flu Shot Finder and more.  This is a must-have on your Droid.

  3. My coupons - This app finds really cool coupons for you.  You can also search for stuff in your local area.  Some of the things it includes are free samples, discounts, free food and more.  I got a free movie rental from Amazon.com using the My Coupons application on my Droid...it really works!

  4. Astrid - This is a great task manager for your Droid.

  5. Phonebook - This is another contact manager; I got it because it was simple and easy to use.  You can store all of your contacts in here and it shows you who you contact the most (Most frequently and Least frequently called) and stores birthdays, shows your activity and other cool stuff.

  6. Gmail - You already know about this, no explanation needed!

  7. PdaNet - This application allows you to use your droid phone to tether! Awesome!


Enjoy your Droid!

 
No comments

Copyright © 2018 Mobile Marketing All rights reserved.