Samsung Galaxy Stylus S3 C Pen - Stylus

Samsung Galaxy Stylus - C Pen


Most of you have probably heard of the S Pen for the Samsung Galaxy Note tablet and phone, but how many of you have heard of the Samsung Galaxy Stylus called the C Pen for the Samsung Galaxy S3?  I found this because I wanted to be able to take notes on my phone without having to type them. I tried writing with my finger on my screen but as nice as the S Memo app is, I didn't feel like I was getting the most out of my phone or the app.  So I began my search on the Internet and found that there was indeed a stylus available for my phone!  I purchased it (Samsung Galaxy C-Pen Stylus Pen for Galaxy S3
) from Amazon.com and I must say that I was pleased with my purchase.



You don't have to use your finger!

The C Pen actually feels like I am holding an ink pen!  I am able to take quick notes on my Samsung Galaxy S3 and even draw diagrams and other pictures using the C Pen And S Memo app.

I have included a few pictures of the Samsung Galaxy C-Pen Stylus Pen for Galaxy S3
as well as a few screenshots of how I used it.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="300"]Samsung Galaxy S3 Cpen Samsung Galaxy S3 Cpen[/caption]



[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="300"]Samsung Galaxy Stylus for S3 Cpen Samsung Galaxy Stylus for S3 Cpen[/caption]



[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="300"]S Memo from Samsung Galaxy S Memo from Samsung Galaxy[/caption]



Here is a page on Amazon.com that shows more information about the C Pen (stylus for Samsung Galaxy S3)



[caption id="attachment_2725" align="alignnone" width="300"]Samsung Galaxy Phone Accessory Check out this Samsung Galaxy Phone Accessory - I own it and absolutely love it![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_868" align="alignnone" width="300"]Additional links to articles on QR codes, mobile apps, and marketing Get access to additional resources for NFC, QR Codes, and mobile technology.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2484" align="alignnone" width="140"]Samsung Galaxy Samsung Galaxy[/caption]


Scan OR Codes with Samsung Galaxy note
http://mobilesitelinkexchange.com/how-to-scan-qr-codes-with-samsung-galaxy-note/
Learn how to scan QR codes with your Samsung Galaxy Note

Scan QR Codes with Tablet
http://mobilesitelinkexchange.com/how-to-scan-qr-codes-with-samsung-tablet/
Learn how to Scan QR codes your tablet

[caption id="attachment_2368" align="alignnone" width="150"]NFC Learn how to use NFC on Samsung Galaxy S3[/caption]

Learn how to use NFC on Samsung Galaxy S3 If you have a Samsung Galaxy S3, then this is a must read.
1 comment

Copyright © 2018 Mobile Marketing All rights reserved.