QR Codes and Social Media

See how this company used QR Codes to engage and educate with YouTube

I spotted this QR Code while doing some shopping at a local grocery store.  The bar code was placed on a bag of Granny Smith apples with no instructions or incentive to scan, but that didn't stop me from scanning it out of curiosity.


After I opened the inigma Barcode scanner on my Samsung Galaxy phone I was pleasantly surprised to see that the QR code lead me to a YouTube video about the production of the apples.

This is an example of how to use social media and QR Codes to engage with consumers.   This type of campaign can be done on a very small budget since there is no cost to create QR Codes or to host videos on YouTube.





Ideas for Your Next Marketing Campaign

Before your next campaign,  consider using this combination!  Social media combined with QR Codes can be a great start to relationship building with consumers by engaging,  educating them on your products and or services.


More QR Code Marketing Ideas

Click or tap here to get access to more mobile marketing ideas!

No comments

Copyright © 2018 Mobile Marketing All rights reserved.