My Responsive Web Site

Your website should be responsive not mobile. When I first started this blog about four years ago, mobile was just breaking ground and visitors to websites were either using their desktop/laptop computers or smartphones. A lot has changed since late 2009 including the rising increase in smartphones with extra large screens (phablets) and tablets like the iPad, Samsung Galaxy Notes, BlackBerry Playbook, etc.

 Responsive Web Design

 Keep this in mind when designing your website or blog. Think about the experience of your visitors and use a responsive design. There are a large number of people that own a tablet and smartphone and you want to make sure they can access your content. I am excited because I finally went "Responsive" with my blog. I look forward to sharing innovative mobile solutions with forward thinking marketing professionals. I will be posting additional resources for going responsive in a future blog post.








No comments

Copyright © 2018 Mobile Marketing All rights reserved.