Gud Products Doing Good Things with QR Codes

Gud products use QR codes to offer coupons to customers.  I recently visited a local Meijer and saw the Gud products in the health and beauty section.  I was excited to see a QR code on the bottle of their shampoo!  What's cooler is that Gud provided a coupon to anyone who scanned the QR code and entered their e-mail address.  Of course I scanned the QR code and instantly received my coupon to try the Gud products.  



Gud Products uses QR Codes to Offer Coupons
image

Gud did an awesome job with reaching customers at the decision making process using QR codes.  Placing them directly on their products was a great idea and providing the incentive of a coupon for $1 off was great also.  The only thing that I would change is to send the coupon directly to my e-mail as opposed to using a third party coupon provider because I was unable to use the coupon immediately.   The third party coupon provider required me to print the coupon and did not allow for me to view it unless I was on a browser (desktop browser) that supports it.  If I had instant access to the Gud coupon that I got by scanning the QR code, I would have used it.

Overall, I am impressed at how Gud is using QR codes to market their products at a crititcal decision making moment and I look forward to trying their shampoos and conditioners.

Got your smartphone? Get it and scan the Gud QR Code to get your coupon!


http://mobilesitelinkexchange.mobi/code/poll/view_poll_question.cfm?poll=63524918.64490711201407:07:04:297:AM29812604.5712

No comments

Copyright © 2018 Mobile Marketing All rights reserved.