See how Donatos Pizza uses QR Code Technology to Enhance the Dine in Experience

Marketing for Restaurants and Bars - Donatos

If you have been to your local Donatos Pizza lately you have probably noticed the tabletop stands with the QR codes on them.  Donatos has embraced QR codes on their pizza delivery boxes and now they are expanding their use of QR codes to the dine in area. 

I recently visited a Donatos Pizza in Columbus, Ohio to place a carryout order.  My attention was instantly drawn to the large QR code placed near the register.  Alhought I didn't scan it, I thought the placement of the QR code at that location was a great idea, especially knowing that I could get a coupon if I scanned it with my smartphone.
   
Eventually, I scanned the QR code and I was impressed with how well Donatos implemented their use of the QR code technology.  They did all the right things:

Placed the QR code in a prominent location,

Provided and incentive to scan the QR code, and

The QR code directed the user to a mobile friendly web page.

Way to go Donatos! 

If you have your smartphone handy, get it and scan the awesomely done QR code from Donatos Pizza, make sure you grab the coupon and order a pizza too.

image




No comments

Copyright © 2018 Mobile Marketing All rights reserved.