A Droid app that lets you watch videos - doubletwist.

Doubletwist - Awesome Tool for Android


Not only is there a Droid application that allows you to watch videos, but you can download YouTube videos from your computer, then automatically download them to your Droid so you can watch them on the go!  This is very handy if you want to get caught up on the previous episodes of Shark Tank, or brush up on your Google search videos and tutorials to enhance your search ranking.  I have used this for about a month now and I must say I am really pleased.






I download videos to my Droid Eris using doubletwist and I can watch them while I am working out on the treadmill or if I have some time while riding in the car on my way to a meeting.  These two applications, are priceless and they are a must have.  You can download doubletwist to your computer by visiting their website,http://www.doubletwist.com/dt/Home/Index.dt.  DoubleTwist has a lot of other cool features including purchasing MP3s from Amazon.com.  To get the video application for your Droid, visit the Droid Marketplace and search for video player.  Download it and install it and you will be on your way to watching your favorite videos from YouTube without having that circle moving in the middle of the video because there is no buffering!!!  It is a much better way to watch YouTube videos.
No comments

Copyright © 2018 Mobile Marketing All rights reserved.